Thursday, January 12, 2012

Xbox 360 Elite Spring Bundle Unboxing: Halo 3 ODST and Forza 3

Xbox 360 Elite Spring Bundle Unboxing: Halo 3 ODST and Forza 3 Video Clips. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


Thank you for viewing! I picked up this Xbox 360 bundle March 14, 2010 the day it was released. The story behind the purchase consists of my old Xbox 360 suffering from the Red Ring of Death. I had the Xbox for over four years and it finally quit on me. So I sold the old one for parts and put the money towards buying a new one! Overall I am really enjoying the console and liking my new color choice. For future content on this Xbox 360 Elite bundle that I purchased stay tuned and Please Subscribe to see future videos! EDIT: This bundle does not come with a 1 month of Xbox Live. The card included was avatar clothing codes. Sorry for the miss understanding! Thank you, Dylan.

Tags: xbox, 360, elite, spring, bundle, pack, 2010, halo, odst, forza, drifting, moding, wireless, controller, wired, headset, av, cables, hdmi, wifi, Final, Fantasy, XIII, jmdylan

Related : Pattaya Hotels Hotel in Thai analog converter boxes top blu ray players iphone 4s case

No comments:

Post a Comment