Monday, January 16, 2012

Roxio Game Capture Set Up for PS3

Roxio Game Capture Set Up for PS3 Video Clips. Duration : 11.23 Mins.


Please note that this device works with component inputs and NOT COMPOSITE !! If your TV has red, white and yellow that means you have composite inputs. Please do not ask me if your TV will work with composite inputs as I have already answered above and you cannot at the moment, unless someone knows different. If your TV has red, blue and green for video and red and white for audio you have component inputs and the device will work. Sorry that i have to put this as every other day i get a email with the device not working and it turns out that a lot of people are trying to use composite inputs. There are converters out there but i cannot comment on them as i do not use them and don't want to give anyone any false information and then find out that it did not work. Above added Jan 2012 I have had many email requests from fellow YouTube users to help with their Roxio Game Capture set up problems and to do a set up tutorial. So here it is. Firstly I would like to apologise for the quality of my tutorial as I had to film it with a digital camera and try and set things up with one hand lol. At 2 minutes 48 seconds when i am showing how to attach the Component cable into the RGC device i say it twice. There is only 1 cable which is red, blue and green. Also when I captured my pc screen and my voice for the RGC software set up my voice does not sound all that great as I was having problems with the microphone from my webcam. My HD tv is 60mhz none of the PAL settings work for me ...

Tags: Roxio, game, Capture, Set, up, Tutorial, PS3

Visit : Pattaya Hotels Hotel in Thai inexpensive HDMI Cables sony internet tv otterbox 4s

No comments:

Post a Comment