Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Wanna Be An Engineer - (Billionaire Geeked Out Mix) by: Only Won - the Lyrical Engineer

I Wanna Be An Engineer - (Billionaire Geeked Out Mix) by: Only Won - the Lyrical Engineer Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


Just a fun rendition to encourage all my science & engineer geeks out there. Lyrics below --------------------------- I wanna be an engineer so freakin' bad, optimize the things I've always had I wanna be on the cover of PC Magazine, Smiling next to Pentium machines. oh everytime I close my eyes, I calculate a new design yeah....an efficient way to quantify oh ai..I swear my patent would be here...If I was an engineer Yeah, I wound have a show on Discovery, hoping that e-ve-ry.. body in the country would watch me on their HD. I'd probably pull an Orville Wright and a Wilbur Build a plane and take the rudder and dip it in silver. Give away a few smartphones, like, Einstein here have this Take my protractor out and do some mathmatics It's been a couple years since I've been single so you can find me working late and living off Ho Ho's. Brain food for the intelligent, sometimes I like to complement myself for being smart, but you can call me brilliant. Yeah...Call me a geek or maybe even nerd but face the facts, we da ones be ruling this world. Everytime I close my eyes (what cha see, what cha see?) I calculate a new design (uh huh uh huh) oh ye-ah....an efficient way to quantify oh ai..I swear my patent would be here...If I was an engineer ohhh ohhhh....Yeah, I'm an engineer! oohh ohhhh.... I be playin Xbox with some scientists, workin' with geologist maybe ask a girl out and get lucky with little kiss. Or not because I have to...formulate a program in C++ or going back and ...

Keywords: Only Won, i want to be an engineer, Lyrical Engineer, Billionaire, Travie mccoy, Bruno Mars, Onlywon, I wanna be an engineer, I wish i was an engineer, vehicross, PC Magazine, Intel, One truth, engineer, nerd core, Discovery Channel, Optimus Rhyme, wanna be an engineer

See Also : หางานเชียงใหม่ top blu ray players TV With Inernet

No comments:

Post a Comment