Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How to setup DVI to HDMI to play ps3 on your HDCP computer monitor.

How to setup DVI to HDMI to play ps3 on your HDCP computer monitor. Tube. Duration : 5.45 Mins.


I was looking for a guide about this when I was trying to set mine up and didn't find anything substantially helpful so I created this to try and help some people out. It's a pretty simple setup but some things just need a quick guide. *NOTE* This does not work on NON-HDCP monitors. I recommend this cable for best performance for the price: www.monoprice.com I also gave a quick walk through on how to configure your audio setup. I used a phono to female 1/8th inch adapter to connect the ps3 AV-Multi adapter to my pc speakers. Let me know if you have any questions about this setup. Cables: www.newegg.com Adapter: www.newegg.com Sound items needed: 1.) Y - Phono to 1/8 : www.radioshack.com 2.)1/8 coupler: www.radioshack.com 3.)Speakers - www.newegg.com 4.)Set your audio output on your ps3 to AVI/MULTI audio out. Enjoy.

Keywords: how, to, setup, hdmi, on, computer, monitor, ps3, adapter, dvi, playstation

Tags : Pattaya Hotels Unlocked cell phones whey protein isolates Xbox HDMI Cable

No comments:

Post a Comment