Saturday, December 17, 2011

PS3 - Dual Audio (HDMI + Optical)

PS3 - Dual Audio (HDMI + Optical) Tube. Duration : 2.68 Mins.


A video to show you how to have audio going through both your Optical cable & your HDMI cable on your PS3. I spent a fair few hours fiddling around with different combinations and I hope the video helps you get dual audio too. The difficulty is the timing of when to switch the tv back on...don't worry if it doesn't happen the first few times, you'll manage it eventually. I'm not sure if it depends on the make of the equipment. I have a Sony HiFi my Optical cable plugs into & the HDMI cable plugs into a JVC TV.

Keywords: PS3, Dual, Audio, HDMI, Optical, Playstation3, andydunn, 31

Friends Link : GREAT SAVINGS up to 75% of Hotel Thailand Hotel in Thai Amazon Kindel Update

No comments:

Post a Comment