Friday, October 14, 2011

My Setup Dazzle Platinum UK PS3

My Setup Dazzle Platinum UK PS3 Tube. Duration : 4.58 Mins.


****PLEASE READ FAQ!!!**** Q. Can I play/record using my HDMI with the dazzle? A. No, standard definition only Q. Is the Dazzle Platinum any different to the other dazzles? A. Performance wise, no. You pay the extra because you get extra discs with it. Q. How good is the quality of the video captured by the dazzle? A. Watch my test videos and see, it depends on what settings you use. Q. Where can I get the extra things that I need such as splitters etc? A. I'm from the UK and I got mine from Maplins but I'm sure you can get them from any good electronics store, just ask them. Mine cost around £20 for all the extras. Q. Where can I get a dazzle? A. I don't think they are available in shops in the UK, so over the internet on sites such as amazon and ebay are your best bet. The platinum sells for around £60. The dazzle can be used with any console in any country, it works with both Vista and XP. Here is a list of the items you need to record with the dazzle: -Computer -Dazzle and discs -Games Console -TV -1 Games console Av Cable -A cable with Red yellow white connections on either end -1 scart plug -3 splitters (each one with 2 female 1 male ends) This is how I set up my pinnacle dazzle platinum. Its cheap and easy to do. I would like to point out that I am aware that this is not the best tutorial out there, the camerawork basically sucks and my shadow gets annoying. I did this because it was suggested to me that I did it and I wanted to show how I set up my dazzle for ...

Keywords: setup, dazzle, platinum, ps3, uk, capture, card, cod, modern, warfare, world, at, war, playstation, montage, videos, how, do, pinnacle, studio, 11, sony, vegas, pro, crazy, shizzle, render, funny, my, Jimfrog, uber, pwnage, sexy, cable, gypsy, licker, call, of, duty, slipper, trimmer, must, watch, this, vid, see, cars, fish, old, people, falling, over, lol, lmao, rofl

Thanks To : หางานเชียงใหม่ Best 13 inch Laptop ugg classic short sale

No comments:

Post a Comment